Dr David Skalicky is an experienced rehabilitation physician and clinical leader, who cares about his patients and community.
At Rehab to Go, our goal is to help people reach their potential by, providing a specialist Rehabilitation Physician assessment, and planning rehabilitation therapy.
Dr David Skalicky assesses people for:
- Trauma and Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Disability Management
Dr Skalicky will manage your rehabilitation, by working with skilled rehabilitation professionals, such as physiotherapists. He admits patients to Wolper Jewish Hospital if you need to stay in hospital for rehabilitation, and refers to Wolper’s Movewell program.
His current professional memberships include:
- Rehabilitation Medicine Society of Australia and New Zealand (RMSANZ)
- Australian and New Zealand Society for Geriatric Medicine (ANZSGM)
- Certified Health Informatician Australasian (CHIA)
- Australian Association of Disability Medicine (AADDM)
- Australian Pain Society (APS)
- Transplant Society of Australia and New Zealand (TSANZ)